TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to all employees, other than employees of Cyclescheme and its holding or subsidiary companies, who work for companies in the United Kingdom that are registered with Cyclescheme and who have been unsuccessful in their application to join the Cycle to work scheme provided by Cyclescheme because they do not satisfy the National Living Wage or Minimum Living Wage requirements.
- The promotion is anticipated to run from 2nd December 2019 to 31st December 2020 inclusive but these dates may be updated from time to time. Requests for a Code that are submitted after this date will not be fulfilled.
- If your company is registered with Cyclescheme and you meet the requirements set out at paragraph 1 above you will be entitled to claim an “Into Cyclescheme” discount code (Code).
- To claim your Code you must call our customer service centre on 0344 879 4010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your name, your employers name and your email address to hand when making your claim.
- If you are eligible to receive a Code we will send you a link to our promotional website via the email address you provide us with when you apply. The link will include the unique log in details and PIN that you will need to claim your Code.
- Once you receive your link you will need to go to the promotional website and enter your PIN, email address and confirm your full name and home address and we will then send you the Code. The Code will have a validity period of ninety (90) days after which it will expire and you will no longer be entitled to use it for this promotion.
- The Code will entitle you to claim a twenty percent (20%) saving on a new bicycle with a sale price of up to £350 RRP and 0% finance for bicycles with a sale price of over £250 RRP.
- The Code can only be redeemed against purchases made in CYCLES UK stores, online at www.cyclesuk.com or via the CYCLES UK call centre on 01268 748 285.
- You are only entitled to purchase a bicycle with the Code. No accessories or parts can be purchased using this Code and the Code can only be used on one, single transaction.
- This offer will be fulfilled by our retail partner Cycles UK Limited whose office is at Olympic Business Centre, Paycocke Road, Basildon SS14 3EX. The consumer credit service is provided via Cycles UK Limited by V12 Retail Finance Limited whose registered number is 4585692 and whose registered address is at One Arleston Way, Solihull B90 4LH, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number 679653
- There are no cash alternatives and Codes are not transferable.
- By submitting a claim for a Code, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Only one claim is permitted per person.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- This promotion is brought to you by Cyclescheme Limited and all correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to Cyclescheme Limited, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, HP3 9TD (Cyclescheme).
- Cyclescheme reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither Cyclescheme, Cycles UK Limited, or their agents or distributors will be responsible or liable to compensate the participant or other bearer, or accept any liability, for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up this promotional offer except where caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Cyclescheme’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and binding.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Cyclescheme which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Cyclescheme may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries and Cyclescheme will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
† Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same standard rate as 01 or 02 landline numbers, even when calling from a mobile.
Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?These terms tell you the rules for using Cyclescheme Limited’s https://redeem-cyclescheme.co.uk website.
WHO ARE WE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This site is operated by Cyclescheme Limited (“Cyclescheme”). Cyclescheme Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 05363678.
Cyclescheme’s registered office is Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, HP3 9TD and our contact telephone number is 0344 879 5101. Our VAT number is 897 3979 32.
To contact Cyclescheme, please email using the ‘Contact Us’ page of this site.
BY USING CYCLESCHEME’S SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use this site.
Cyclescheme recommends that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
CYCLESCHEME MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Cyclescheme may, without prior notification or consent, amend these terms from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. Every time you wish to use this site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
CYCLESCHEME MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE
Cyclescheme may update and change this site from time to time without prior notification or consent to reflect changes to our products and services, users’ needs and business.
CYCLESCHEME MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE SITE
Cyclescheme’s site is made available free of charge.
Cyclescheme do not guarantee that this site or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Cyclescheme may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of this site for business and operational reasons. Cyclescheme will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Cyclescheme’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the ‘Contact Us’ page of this site.
HOW YOU MAY USE CYCLESCHEME MATERIAL ON THE SITE
Cyclescheme are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect those works. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Cyclescheme’s site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Cyclescheme’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Cyclescheme’s site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Cyclescheme or its licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on this site.
Although Cyclescheme make reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, Cyclescheme make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this site is accurate, complete or up to date.
CYCLESCHEME ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES OUR SITE LINKS TO
Where Cyclescheme’s site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Cyclescheme of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Cyclescheme have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
CYCLESCHEME’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:• Cyclescheme does not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:• Cyclescheme excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• Save as cannot be excluded at law, Cyclescheme will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, this site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on this site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:• Please note that we only provide this site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use this site for any commercial or business purposes, and Cyclescheme has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that Cyclescheme have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
CYCLESCHEME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
Cyclescheme do not guarantee that this site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Cyclescheme will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Cyclescheme will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Cyclescheme’s site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to Cyclescheme’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Cyclescheme’s site in any website that is not owned by you.
This site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this site other than the home page.
Cyclescheme reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the ‘Contact Us’ page of this site.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
CYCLESCHEME TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
BLACKHAWK NETWORK®, BONUSBOND®, CARE-4®, PURE®, CYCLESCHEME®, TECHSCHEME® and SUPERCHEQUES® are trademarks owned by Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. You are not permitted to use them without Cyclescheme’s approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these terms and conditions.